- Universal Interface with 4 binary inputs and 4 LED outputs.
- The Universal Interface has 4 channels which can be parameterised as inputs or outputs, e.g. for
connection of conventional pushbuttons, free-voltage motion detectors, etc.
- The interface can evaluate at its potential-free inputs up to 4 pushbutton/switch states with a
common reference potential and send the corresponding telegrams.
- The telegrams may be for switching or dimming, blind/shutter control, value transmitter applications
(light level, temperature,…), light scene control or pulse counting.
- As an alternative, the four channels can control four LEDs as independent outputs.
- The outputs are protected against short circuits, overload and wrong polarity.
- This device is flush mounted in a universal box, behind the pushbutton/switch.
- Dimensions: 38 x 42 x 15mm.
- Programming and commissioning by ETS4 or later.
Universal Input dimmer on-off up-down is used to connect the conventional buttons with the KNX system.The 4-channel KNX Universal Input dimmer on-off is equipped with outputs for 5Vdc status LEDs. While the 8-channel KNX Universal Input dimmer on-off up-down does not have the output for the LED lights. It is a multifunction device for controlling dimmers, on-off switching, movement of shutters and up-down shutters. In addition, the functions of impulse counter, scenario management, forcing values and sequences are provided. The extremely compact design allows you to place the device in a conventional 60mm box. The universal interface connects to the bus via the EIB connection terminals. Universal binary input interface uses no additional supply voltage. the physical address and parameter setting is done using the Engineering ETS design tools.
4 digital inputs being possible to program KNX bus events for activation or deactivation of each.Programmable inputs to work with switches or push-buttons.Each input can work independently or simultaneously in different modes: binary inputs, shutter/blinds or dimmer inputs.4 digital low-voltage outputs which allow to control signalling LEDs.
BX-2XIO is a 4-channels push button interface used to acquire external commands.This is the new push-button interface equipped with outputs for monitoring the warning LEDs found in modern domestic series. .The device provides control functions for load control, the opening and closing of shutters, the adjustment of a light source and the selection of scenarios.
Colored connection cables
Flush mounted into switch boxes
Does not require an external power supply
8 input channels with each featuring following functions:
- Curtain control
- Value and priority
- Scene control
- Pulse counter
Download MANUALE PRODOTTO
Download MANUALE INSTALLAZIONE
Download DATABASE ETS
- Wireless Luminosity sensor transmitter with setpoint temperature value knob for daylight control.
- It is designed for the automatic control of lighting depending on the natural light.
- It sends the existing brightness value and the setpoint value to the lighting actuator.
- Battery-operated: 2 x 3V Lithium batteries CR2032. Useful life higher than 8 years.
- Dimensions: 78 x 28 x 23mm.
- Compatible with: RE KNX 102, RE KNX DA2 & CO KNX 002.
- Bidirectional KNX-DMX gateway: Master or slave working mode.
- Controls up to 48 DMX channels simultaneously.
- Up to 8 scenes with memorization function.
- Up to 8 programmable sequences with the possibility of simultaneous execution.
- Last position memory in case of power failure.
4 low-voltage (SELV) digital inputs module for connecting conventional pushbuttons o switches. This device has programmable inputs for working simultaneously or independently in different modes (binary inputs, blinds, dimmers, etc). Arithmetic-Logic Unit (AUL).
BX-2XIO is a 2-channels push button interface used to acquire external commands.The device provides control functions for load control, the opening and closing of shutters, the adjustment of a light source and the selection of scenarios.Some of these functions exploit the possibility of recognizing the prolonged closure of the auxiliary contact to carry out the command desired.
The Universal Interfaces can install to be system with EIB/KNX bus and other device, which are mainly use in building control system. The functions are both simple to operate and intuitive, users can program it according to the requirement to implement the function systematically.