ABB EIB / KNX Gateway DALI 1CH MDRC (4 DIN)
The 1-fold DALI-Gateway DG/S 1.1 provides the possibility of addressing two groups of 64 DALI devices individually and making them available on the EIB / KNX. Two outputs (main and auxiliary channel) are available for this purpose. The DALI wiring is implemented per output for each of the 64 DALI devices using one core pair.
The 64 DALI devices connected to the main channel A can be directly switched, dimmed or controlled with a brightness value using just one EIB / KNX communication object. The scanning of the individual lamp or ballast fault, as well as the activation of a burn-in time or slave operation for every device is implemented using coded address-based control with two communication objects. All 64 DALI devices connected to a second auxiliary channel B can be individually controlled using broadcast mode or address- based control. Primarily, auxiliary channel B is a broadcast channel which is used to control all devices from a common source.
- Individual dimming speeds for each device
- Lightscenes with fade times
- Scene devices reach their final brightness value simultaneously
- DALI ballasts have a dimming range of 1 to 100%
- DALI uses a logarithmic dimming curve
- Current brightness values and ON/OFF states can be queried
- Ballast and lamp faults are detected
- Behaviour in the event of a system fault can be defined
- Feedback such as lamp and ballast faults
- Global control of all DALI devices (broadcast mode)