ABB EIB / KNX DALI Light Controller, 8-fold, MDRC (6 DIN)
For switching and dimming of 16 independent lighting groups. A maximum of 64 DALI devices can be connected. The device can be used for 8-fold constant lighting control in connection with eight Light Sensors LF/U 2.1. Fault feedback messages can be programmed and activated via KNX. With comfortable manual operation and status display.
The DLR/S is a DALI control device (master) and requires an AC or DC auxiliary power supply. Control using KNX is implemented exclusively via 16 lighting groups. Only the first 8 lighting groups can be used for direct constant light control combined with 8 Light Sensors LF/U 2.1. Using the Slave function, any number of lighting groups can be assigned to a master, e.g. controller. A brightness value offset is available for a slave, e.g. a second lamp strip, to control a brightness value that deviates from the master for every controller group (master). The offset can, for example, be time-controlled or switched off or on with KNX using an outdoor brightness sensor, so that the room is always lit with the optimum level of brightness.
- Switching, dimming, setting of brightness values including status feedbacks
- Programming of individual maximum and minimum dimming limit values (dimming thresholds)
- Status response of lamps and/or ballast malfunctions
- Coded error checks for each of the individual 64 DALI devices
- Different dimming speeds for switching, setting brightness and dimming
- Reaction on DALI and KNX bus voltage failure and recovery
- Programming of the brightness value (power on level) after a ballast supply voltage recovery
- Individual burn-in of lighting groups
- Block function and Forced operation
- Internal master/slave control in the DLR/S or via communication object
- For every Light Controller, a brightness offset that can be activated for a second light strip via KNX
- 14 independent light scenes, which can be recalled or stored via 1 bit or 8 bit telegrams
- Staircase lighting function including warning