ABB EIB / KNX Dimmer/ON-OFF 4CH 16 A (1...10 V) MDRC (6 DIN)
The 2-, 4- and 8-fold control 2-, 4- and 8-output dimmable electronic ballast devices or transformers with 1-10 V interfaces. A floating contact for switching the electronic ballast devices on and off is provided for each output.The number of connectable electronic ballast devices is limited by switching and control power.
Device for switching and dimming of two independent groups of luminaries with electronic ballasts, dimmers or transformers with 1 – 10 V control input. The dimming control per outputs carried out with two control wires. Maximum control load per channel is 100 mA.
- Switching and dimming of lighting - feedback of switching state and brightness value
- Different adjustable dimming speeds for dimming and setting brightness
- Adjustable upper and lower dimming limits
- Recall and set of up to 18 light scenes (8-bit commands) per channel
- 4 presets (1-bit commands) per channel -
- Integration in constant lighting control (“slave mode”)
- Forced operation with higher priority
- Staircase lighting function with adjustable staircase lighting time and warning before switching off -
- Disable function to prevent unauthorised operation
- Characteristic curve adjustment to adapt ballast brightness characteristic