- The 4-channels Analog/Digital interface is equipped with 4 independent channels which may be used as inputs for Analog or Digital signals.
- Each channel may be used depending on the parameterization by the ETS:
- Binary input: the interface can evaluate at its potential-free inputs up to 4 pushbutton/switch states and send the corresponding telegram according to the configured setting as: Switch, Dimmer, Multiple Switch, Sequential Switch, Shutter/Blind control, Scene Control, Fixed/Forced value or Counter.
- Analogue input: temperature sensor by connecting an external temperature probe (ST KNT 001 or ST KNT 002).
- Can be configured and enabled up to 4 independent Thermostats.
- Flush-mounting within universal box, behind the pushbutton/switch.
- The inputs are protected against short-circuit, overload and wrong polarity.
- Supply from the Bus. External supply is not required.
- Built-in KNX BCU (Bus Coupler Unit).
- Programming and commissioning by ETS4 or later.
Availability : Available
EM KNT 002