GVS EIB / KNX Room Controller
The room controller is a simple, low-cost solution for the hotel rooms, which can be used to achieve a single room control, such as heating, cooling, ventilation, lighting, water/fire alarm, emergency buttons and the blinds etc. But also can be used in apartments, hospitals, office buildings, assisted living facilities etc.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The room controller compact design enables cover most requirements of the electrical installation of the residential and building control systems and integrate most inputs and output interfaces for a single room automatic control as well as covers all standard functions for a single room control.
It offers the following functions:
20 passive inputs :
- Switch function
- Dimming function
- Control of blind and shutter
- Sending of values e.g temperature value, time etc.
- Control and storing of light scenes
- Value/force output.
12 output (4x16A , 8x6A)
- Time function: on/off delay
- Time function: flashing switch
- Time function: staircase lighting
- Provide 8 scenes
- Logic operation: AND, OR, XOR, GATE function
- Status response
- Forced operation, two data types: 1bit/2bit
- Set the relay contact position after bus voltage failure and recovery
- Manual switch outputs
You might also like