ABB EIB / KNX Universal Interface 2CH FM
The Universal Interfaces US/U serve as the interface for comfortable operation via conventional push buttons/switches or for reading out technical binary signals. Furthermore, they facilitate the control of LEDs.Permissible cable length 10m.
The device has 2 channels that can be assigned parameters as inputs or outputs by selecting the application program. Using connecting cables, it is possible to connect conventional push buttons, ﬂoating contacts or LEDs. The scanning voltage for the contacts and the supply voltage for the LEDs are provided by the device. Series resistors for external LEDs are integrated into the device. The universal interface is inserted in a ﬂush-mounted, combined wall and joint box with Ø 55 mm.
• Switching and dimming of lighting (also for 1-button operation)
• Operation of blinds and roller blinds (also for 1-button operation)
• Sending of arbitrary values, e.g. temperature values
• Control and storing of light scenes
• Triggering an electronic relay for control of electrothermal valve drive for heating valves
• Control of an LED (with flashing function and time limitation) for feedback of an operation
• Operation of different loads by multiple push button actions
• Operation of several loads in a fixed switching sequence
• Counting of impulses and operations
• Reading out of technical contacts (e.g. relays)