ABB EIB/KNX Valve Drive Actuator24V ac VAA/A 6.24.1
In conjunction with the thermostat it controls up to 13 thermoelectric valve drives (24 V), max. 4 per channel. The device is suitable for the installation in heating circuit distribution systems where the application of a triac ensures noiseless switching of the drives. Mains plug on the transformer (230 V) for ease of installation.
The Valve Drive Actuator VAA/A 6.24.1 can be used for the control of 24 V thermoelectric valve drives, e.g. TSA/K 24.1. In conjunction with the valve drives, the VAA/A optimises the effect of the use of thermostats. It is suitable for the installation in heating circuit distribution systems where the application of triacs ensures silent switching.
The following functions are available:
• Channel-by-channel selection of the method of operation between either on/off or continuous control
• Release function for the valve drives
• Monitoring of the communication objects Actuating Value with emergency program
• Forced Mode
• Summer mode with valve protection program
• Calculation of the maximum continuous actuating value for the flow control of a boiler