EAE Technology IPR100 IP Router KNXnet/IP Connections
SMP IPR100 EAE S-KNX
EAE KNX IP router is used as a line or backbone coupler to ensure communication between KNXnet/IP and TP KNX bus line. Electrical insulation is also achieved between the linked lines.
- EAE KNX IP router is a tunneling and routing device. IPR100 is used as a gateway between IP and KNX bus line for commissioning and monitoring purposes. (It is also possible to simultaneously create 4 KNXnet/IP connections).
- Simultaneous connection to two different KNX systems and transmission of telegrams between the local network and different buses
- IP address assignment manually or by DHCP server
- Option to block or allow telegrams between KNX and IP regarding configured filter table
- Deactivation of filter table using on-device buttons for quick diagnosis
- Functional status information with 6 LEDs on device
Download MANUALE PRODOTTO
Download DATABAESE ETS