DINUY DINUY RF KNX 4-CHANNEL UNIVERSAL INTERFACE
- Universal Interface with 4 binary inputs and 4 LED outputs.
- The Universal Interface has 4 channels which can be parameterised as inputs or outputs, e.g. for
connection of conventional pushbuttons, free-voltage motion detectors, etc.
- The interface can evaluate at its potential-free inputs up to 4 pushbutton/switch states with a
common reference potential and send the corresponding telegrams.
- The telegrams may be for switching or dimming, blind/shutter control, value transmitter applications
(light level, temperature,…), light scene control or pulse counting.
- As an alternative, the four channels can control four LEDs as independent outputs.
- The outputs are protected against short circuits, overload and wrong polarity.
- This device is flush mounted in a universal box, behind the pushbutton/switch.
- Dimensions: 38 x 42 x 15mm.
- Programming and commissioning by ETS4 or later.