ITR900-001 è un dispositivo di routing e tunneling KNXnet / IP e funziona come accoppiatore di linea / area KNX IP. Non è necessario un alimentatore esterno. La capacità di indirizzare tutti i dispositivi bus nel sistema bus KNX rende le operazioni di rete meno dispendiose in termini di tempo. Gli stati operativi e di filtraggio, i malfunzionamenti e le comunicazioni errate sono indicati dai LED. UPnP è disponibile e il firmware può essere aggiornato da un comodo front-end Web.
Download DATABASE ETS
€250.00 -€100.00 €150.00
€295.00 -€100.00 €195.00
The device is used to couple two sections of an bus line using an optical fibre link. Ideal for bridge longer distances or to avoid having to implement lightning and overvoltage protection when laying cables between buildings. Two devices are needed to complete a transmission link.
- Communication with 8 IP cameras with 8 input and 8 output objects each
- Transfer of the camera events to the KNX bus
- Controlling the camera via the KNX bus
- KNX Bus Terminal and Ethernet / IP Connection (POE)
- Suitable for IP cameras that meet the communication requirements as described in the camera settings in the manual
- Configuration via ETS 5
The IP Router IPR/S 2.1 connects the KNX bus with the Ethernet network. KNX telegrams can be sent to or received from other devices via the network.The IP Router in addition to the tunnelling function for point-to-point communication, also incorporates the functions of a line coupler (routing).
The KNX USB interface ITR901-003 provides a galvanic isolated bidirectional connection to the bus system via KNX TP and USB. Network configurations become less time-consuming. The device is supplied by both the KNX TP line and USB. No additional external power supply is necessary.
Thereby the aspect of security by attacks of third parties reaches new dimensions.The perfect protection of your home installation and KNX network.
- Secure remote access to your home network
- Simple configuration using a web browser
- DynDNS management
- HTTPS reverse proxies
- High encryption standards:
• 2048 bit RSA keys
• AES-256 encryption
- Up to 48 telegrams/second routing performance
- Up to 35 telegrams/second tunnelling performance
- Up to five KNXnet/IP tunnel connections
- Integrated display
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet interface
- Power over Ethernet or ext. 16-24 AC or 20-30V DC
- Battery buffered RTC
- SNTP server
- Telnet server