Environmental Noise Sensor - LoraWAN & NB-IOT
- Range is 30dB~120dB;Sensitivity: ±0.5db
- The sensitivity of NB-IoT module is 129 dBm±1 dB, excellent penetration, the network coverage is 20dB stronger than GSM, LTE and other networks.
- Support the communication protocol frequency band published by the international organization agreement 3GPP.
- Support two kinds of configuration for data transmission.Single-tone transmission,15kHz/3.75kHz Subcarrier interval:25.2kbps(Downlink) , 15.625kbps(Uplink);Multi-tone transmission, 15kHz Subcarrier interval:25.2kbps(Downlink),54kbps(Uplink)
- Switch freely between Active/Idle/PSM modes, and ensure that the un-received data is retransmitted.
- Support IPv4/IPv6/UDP/CoAP/LwM2M/Non-IP/DTLS/TCP/MQTT protocol stack.
- Intelligent terminal provides multi-function interface (MPI), it can be connected with external analog and digital quantity sensors. (RS232/RS485 interface is optional.)
- Integrated internal antenna or optional external SMA/IPEX antenna.
- OTA (Over The Air) firmware upgrade, including to upgrade loader and application images
- Support wide voltage 5~12V DC input, 5 – 10 years of battery operational life with 2 x AA Li-SOCI2 Battery.
- IP67 enclosure rating.
- When ordering, specify the LoRaWAN or NB-IOT version