- Wireless Luminosity value transmitter for Sun protection function.
- It is designed for the automatic control of shutters or blinds.
- According to the measured luminosity, it controls the raising or lowering of the shutters/ blinds to provide sun protection.
- Luminosity is measured by the sensor attached to the window with a sticker.
- Incorporates 4 different operation modes configurable by two small switches: Solar Alarm, Blind Control, Blind Control with manual lift and Lux Sensor.
- Dimensions: 78 x 28 x 23mm.
- Battery-operated: 2 x 3V Lithium batteries CR2032. Useful life higher than 8 years.
- Power supply: 1X3V baterry CR2032. Useful life: > 8 years.
- Radio-frequency: 868,4MHz.
- Range: up to 100m (in the free field).
- Compatible with: PE KNX 001 & CO KNX 002.
Availability : Available
RE K5X LE2