ANALOG 0-10V OUTPUT 4-fold (2 DIN) DATEC KNX
The Analog output 0-10V, 4 channels, is controlling 4 single 0-10V outputs.These are used, for example, to control analog 0-10V valves, in accordance with the requirements of room control units, mainly in cooling or heating applications in offices, hotel rooms, …
However also other applications are possible, like controlling fans, ventilation flaps, audio volume, … Each output can source up to 2mA, including a current limitation and an overvoltage protection. Moreover, the outputs are isolated from KNX-Bus with 4kV isolation.
- The device is connected to the KNX bus through 2 terminals.
- The KNX bus is used for bi-directional communication with other devices.
- The KNX is internally isolated from the 0-10V outputs.
- The device is designed to drive up to 4 independent analog 0-10V outputs.
- Such 0-10V signals can be used, among other applications, for controlling:
- Heating or cooling valves
- Ventilation flaps
- Fans Motor speeds
- Audio amplifiers
You might also like
€138.00 -10% €124.20
€132.00 -10% €118.80
€124.50 -10% €112.05
€111.00 -10% €99.90
€85.50 -10% €76.95
€148.50 -10% €133.65
€99.00 -10% €89.10